This error happens because of a permission change in Mac OSX Catalina. OSX assumes the installer is a text file and not an executable launcher.
To fix this:
- Right click the installer and press "Show package contents".
- Go into /Contents/MacOS.
- Open a terminal.
- Write "chmod +x".
- Drag the file from step 2 into the terminal so the line looks like the following:
- chmod +x /Users/NAME/Downloads/ZBA55F.app/Contents/MacOS/ZBA55F
- Press enter.
- Now go back to the folder where you downloaded the file.
- Right click the file and select open.
Please sign in to leave a comment.